What: During the month of April, Kula for Karma has teamed up with Powerflow Yoga for their 20 in 30 Challenge, in which participants will raise funds to complete 20 yoga classes in 30 days. All funds raised through the challenge will support the development of 20 new programs in the Greater Metro Area
When: The challenge will take place from April 1st through April 30th.
Where: All Powerflow NJ studios: Bloomfield, Chatham, Clifton, Glen Rock, Hoboken, Livingston, Morristown, Wayne, & Westwood
Interested in participating in the challenge? Here's how to set up your fundraiser:
- Visit the 20 in 30 Crowdrise page.
- To set up your profile, click the grey “Set Up Your Fundraiser” button. Click the “Start Your Own Fundraiser” box.
- In the Fundraiser Title box, type “Your Name’s 20 in 30 Challenge”
- Fill in the missing blanks:
- Select your fundraising goal (remember that we’re aiming for a minimum of $300)
- Tell everyone why you are supporting Kula for Karma
- Select your tee shirt size
- Click submit
- Note: You can also add your story at a later time, so feel free to skip this step for the time being if you’d prefer.
- Fill in the remaining blanks: name, email, etc. & click submit
- You will receive a thank you email from Penni Feiner, and then you then you will be ready to go.
- Send your fundraising page to all your friends, asking them to support you!
If you're not able to participate in the challenge but would like to support our expansion, you can do so here.